Production Associate (Masker)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Production Associate (Masker) for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process parts according to shop work order and applicable specifications and drawings
- Follow instructions from supervisor pertaining to specific instructions or tasks
- Ensure integrity of incoming parts (damage, scratches, etc.)
- Complete work order and all necessary paperwork according to job, drawings, and specifications
- Manage hazardous materials safely and in accordance with state and federal regulations
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- No previous experience required.
- Blueprint reading preferred.
- Familiar with precision tools.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.