LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Racker-Unracker for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine priority of jobs to begin preparing for processing.
- Select appropriate racking procedure according to size, shape and number of objects to be processed.
- Wire or clip objects to rack or hoist for processing.
- Remove parts from rack or bar after processing.
- Completes paperwork as required by company and processing guidelines.
- Ensure proper PPE is worn and safety guidelines are followed.
- Maintain a clean working area at all times by disposing of any unnecessary trash or wires.
- Ensure all hazardous waste material is disposed of correctly
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- No previous experience required.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. Pays $17-$25.50/hour.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.