Final Coat Painter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Final Coat Painter for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect details and evaluate the painting work required for the part.
- Effectively establish the correct paint for the application as flowed down by shop paperwork.
- Mix paints as specified by supplied directions or Technical Data Sheets.
- Prepare and perform minor sanding to detail surface before applying paint.
- Coat aluminum surfaces with the prescribed epoxy, lacquer, resin or other material before applying the final color coat.
- Able to effectively manage time and complete all delegated work within the specified time.
- Work in a team and coordinate work functions with fellow workers.
- Able to paint effectively on different surfaces and metals.
- Observe safety regulations and wear protective masks and clothing during spray painting operations.
- Change out of booth filter chromate and solvent contaminated paint booth filters.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- 5 plus years of experience in Aircraft Painting
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. Pays $17-$25.50/hour.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.