Batch Mixer – 2nd Shift
Our facility in Elk Grove Village is looking for 2nd Shift Batch Mixers for their production team. We are a large ink packager and distributor for custom label printing machines. We are a Fortune 100 company offering great job stability and incredible 401K and Benefits once direct.
Shift: 3:00 PM to 11:15 PM with a 30-minute lunch break
Pay: $17 – $20 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and understand batch cards to assure product quality and accuracy.
- Mix and produce up to 3 or 4 batches per shift. Fill product and packing material.
- Manually and accurately document EVERYTHING. Very important part of the process.
- Awesome, go-getter attitude. Someone that wants to learn and be with the company long term.
- Comfortable with working on feet for the entire shift, packing and moving boxes weighing up to 50lbs, repeatedly.
- Close attention to detail and taking time to do the job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.