Sales Support Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Sales Support Manager for an opportunity in Albany, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a unique opportunity for a person to lead all of the processes related to selling aircraft. Those processes include:
1. Bid, proposal and campaign management
2. Contracting and commercial negotiations
3. Dealer, representative, and agent interface management
4. Customer management when a dealer is not involved
5. Sales order management including closing processes
6. Creating and contracting partnerships
7. Contract management
Pay: $70-80K/year DOE
Qualifications and requirements:
- More than 5 years of relevant experience, especially customer and contract management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Must work well with teams
- Aviation experience
- College degree in a related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.