Director Of Quality
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Director Of Quality with commercial civilian helicopter maintenance experience for an opportunity in Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of Quality is responsible for directing , planning and laying details of the inspection standards, methods and procedures used in complying with all applicable CFR’s as well as manufacturers specifications and recommendations. The Director of Quality is responsible to the Accountable Manager and will have the final authority in airworthiness determinations and releasing of aircraft to flight status.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum 5 years in a quality assurance supervisory role
- 3 years minimum in a progressive supervisory role interpreting and understanding of Federal Aviation
- Administration FAA 14 CFR parts 43,65, 91.145 and European Aviation Safety Agency para 145 safety Regulations
- Valid and Current FAA A&P and IA certificates
- Basic computer literacy (Windows, Spreadsheets, Word, Power Point and Internet Functions)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Valid and Current FAA IA certificates
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.