LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Engineer for an opportunity in Wilmington, OH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Engineer is responsible for supporting the resolution of aircraft maintenance issues as well as integration design for updated systems on the Boeing B767 and/or Airbus A321 and A330 aircraft. This role includes research of technical solutions, analyzing data, preparation of design drawings and documents, and actively participating in avionics engineering projects.
This position requires project management skills, frequent customer contact and coordination, occasional on-call operational and project support.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field, OR Associate’s degree in engineering or related field and 2 years airline, OEM or MRO experience
• Working knowledge of Avionics Engineering in support of avionics subsystem definition, development, integration and testing
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project products
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD or similar desktop drafting application
• Familiar with 14 CFR Parts 21, 25, 26, 43, 91, 121, 125, 135, and 145
• Familiar with required compliance criteria of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and other FAA and OEM documentation
• Excellent communication skills
Preferred Job Skills:
• FAA DER
• Knowledge of aircraft avionics systems
• Occasional work in adverse weather
• Stand, sit or work at a computer for long periods of time
• Climb stairs and ladders as needed
• Ability to stoop, bend, and crawl as required
• Wear PPE and hearing protection as required
• Occasional lifting of various weights up to 50 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.