LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanics for an opportunity in Plainfield, IN.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible to repair and overhaul aircraft nacelles components and to ensure the airworthiness using FAA technical data relevant to the assigned tasks at the Safran Nacelles Services Americas LLC MRO facility.
- Performs a range of skilled repetitive mechanical and/or electro-mechanical assembly operations in support of production projects; Assembles, modifies, reworks, and/or reassembles production components utilizing drawings, pick tickets, process documentation, and/or verbal instructions; Prepares and utilizes basic hand tools and machines including but not limited to power screwdriver, ruler, solder iron, clamp machine, heat gun, vise, solder pots, crimpers, pinning machine, and automatic wire stripers; Cleans parts prior to production use as required; Identifies wires with use of basic color code sequence; Participates in first time production runs of new products; Supports cycle count activity, inventory handling, and inventory transactions following established material procedures; Participates in continuous improvement and team building activities; maintains productive working relationships with all team members; Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all applicable safety rules and regulations; Completes all required paperwork; Performs clean up, and tool inventory activities; Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
• Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
• Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
• Ensure that all maintenance performed and is in an air-worthy condition.
• Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
• Performs additional duties as requested by the manager personnel.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
• FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License is required
• Experience of communication skills, report writing and presentation skills
• English communication in both speech and written
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.