LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Grinding Operator for a first shift opportuntiy in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
Starting Pay: $18.50/hr + OT opportunities. Pay is negotiable for skilled grinders.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Grinding Operator will set up and operate grinding machinery for a leading hydraulic valve manufacturer and distributor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience operating machinery within a manufacturing environment.
- Grinding machines preferred but not required.
- Operate machine after machine has been set up and verified by supervisor
- Verify tolerances by performing inspection of first 5 pieces and then bring pieces to an inspector for final inspection
- Report variances to supervisor
- Once pieces pass inspection, continue running job per blueprint/drawing specifications
- Bring completed orders to shipping
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Comply with all safety and sanitation regulations
- Use all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and instructed
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment urinalysis and background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. International Traffic in Arms Regulation/Export Administration Regulations (ITAR/EAR) clearance is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.