LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Honing Operator for a 2nd shift opportuntiy in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Honing Operator will set up and operate honing machinery for a leading hydraulic valve manufacturer and distributor.
Pay: $20.50/HR w/OT opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of honing experience within a manufacturing facility/environment
- Strong hand and eye dexterity and a steady hand to ensure you can safely and properly operate the machines
- Comfortable with working on feet for the entirety of shift
- Lift and move up to 20 or 30 pounds throughout shift
- Familiar with using hand and power tools to assist in process
- Able to read measurements and properly document them
- Communicate with leads on any issues or product quality problems
- Understanding of basic math is necessary. Addition, subtractions, multiplication, and division
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment urinalysis and background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. International Traffic in Arms Regulation/Export Administration Regulations (ITAR/EAR) clearance is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.