LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manifold Assembler for a second shift opportuntiy in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
Pay: $21/HR + OT opportunities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manifold Assembler will assist with prep, deburring, power washing, SAE installation, expander plug installation, valve assembly, testing, fitting installation, verification, and packaging for a leading Hydraulic valve manufacturer and distributor.
- Work with team members to complete tasks in the assembly process. This would include some or all the following Prep, Deburring, Power washing, SAE installation, Expander Plug Installation, Valve Assembly, Testing, Fitting Installation, Verification, Packaging.
- Fill assembly orders from start to finish according to company quality standards
- Read blueprints, instruction sheets, PCPs, and other vital production documents
- Log information on daily or weekly log sheets as required by department
- Set up gauges, scanners, and other equipment as required for assembly purposes
- Prepare parts for next step in production
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2+ years of packaging and or assembly experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment urinalysis and background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. International Traffic in Arms Regulation/Export Administration Regulations (ITAR/EAR) clearance is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.