Shipping and Receiving Clerk
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Material Handler for a first shift opportunity in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
Pay: $17/HR + OT opportunities
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Shipping and Receiving Associate ensures customer delight in a cross-functional support role within the Material Handling Receiving department.
- This role is expected to receive material against purchase orders accurately, label, distribute and locate material to their preferred location.
- Cross-departmental support includes working with Honing, Purchasing, Shipping, Stockrooms, and the Quality team to assure that material is handled properly through designated processes.
- Receive incoming material from supplier against Purchase Orders
- Load and Unload Supplier and Inter-Plant trucks
- Verify accuracy of inbound and outbound material
- Maintain accurate shipment records for accounting, purchasing and warranty
- Manage the picking and receiving of parts for Honing
- Utilize Counting Scales for accurate counting of material
- Adjust material quantities to assure accurate inventory
- Work with Quality to assure inspection process is seamless
- Pull, Pick, and ship material for Purchase Orders per purchasing production schedule for secondary processes
- Utilize RF Scanners and Fourthshift to receive material and make adjustments
- Fulfill Prototype order requests
- Assure that material is properly located in appropriate stockrooms
- Manage the movement of parts from receiving and secondary process lines to stock
- Develop understanding of 7s duties to be assigned
- Maintain and adhere to safety levels consistent with HydraForce and Government policies
- Assist other material handling areas such as stockroom and shipping as needed.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials while providing continuous improvement ideas
- Perform 7s Duties as delegated
Qualifications and requirements:
- HS diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Beginner computer skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Coordinate workflow with other team members
- Ability to count parts using a counting scale
- Ability to operate material handling machinery such as pallet jacks, stackers, and aerial lifts
- Forklift certification preferred
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Walk and stand for long periods of time
- Push carts with heavy loads
- Must be able to pass pre-employment urinalysis and background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. International Traffic in Arms Regulation/Export Administration Regulations (ITAR/EAR) clearance is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Shipping and Receiving Associate