LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking FAA Assembly Mechanic – Level 1 for an opportunity in Kingman, AZ
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- FAA POSITION Constructs, maintains, and tests mechanical equipment, machinery, and components. Identifies parts for replacement and machines that need new parts and places orders as necessary. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty. May require 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Training will be OJT (on the job) during 1st shift
- Regular Work Schedule is 1st shift may work 2nd shift if needed
- Day 0400 to 1230 or 0600 to 1430
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- General Mechanical position: Candidates may be entry level and does not require experience working on aircraft, but must have mechanical aptitude. Candidates who have mechanical repair experience in automobile industry may also be considered** This role and individual selected for hire will be working in within the wheel line or brake line department/wheels shop completing teardown/repair/overhaul of worn out aircraft tires and worn out aircraft brakes**Must have experience working with hand tools. Prior military mechanical experience is a plus
- CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN and/or a PERMENANT RESIDENT.
- Steel toe / or composite safety shoes are required by candidate. All other safety equipment or PPE (personal protective equipment) will be provided by client as needed.
- Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated. Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.