Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electro Mechanical Assembly Technician for an opportunity in Creedmoor, North Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed instructions to assemble parts into sub-assemblies, units, or systems
- Skillful and competent with hands, on product requiring high levels of dexterity.
- Handling/soldering of small coils or similar technology
- Troubleshoot and rework assembled units that fail standard tests
- Assembly tasks may include some of the following:
- Adjusting and fitting parts to very tight tolerances
- Working with parts which require special care in handling including ESD procedures
- Application of adhesives
- Work closely with engineering personnel in the modification and repair of sub-assemblies and systems
- Use of complex drawings, final assembly blueprints, and/or verbal and written instructions
- Adherence to company policies including general workmanship, FOD control, and documentation
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2 – 5 years previous assembly, intracut soldering experience required
- Ability to read, comprehend and understand blueprints
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Candidates shall be required to successfully complete physical dexterity assessment during interview.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.