LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking FAA Assembly Mechanic – Level 2 for an opportunity in Phoenix, AZ
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Constructs, maintains, and tests mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
- Identifies parts for replacement and machines that need new parts and places orders as necessary.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- May require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- WE VALUE
• Demonstrated ability to self discipline
• Ability to analyze information and concepts
• Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
• Ability to identify key details
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
• Creative thinking and idea generation
• Ability to communicate information clearly
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Follow written work instructions and diagrams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.