Business Analyst – Salesforce Administrator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator will be responsible for the conceptual, logical, and physical design of Marketing Cloud product enhancements, including data transformation, automation, and integration. The administrator will be actively involved in scoping and design sessions with business teams to understand business processes and how to improve them on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. This role will actively lead solution design, guide testing strategy, and ensure quality throughout the product development lifecycle. The administrator should have general experience with Sales Cloud, expert experience with Marketing Cloud, and be apprised of the evolving technology stack of the Salesforce platform to create innovative solutions that meets and enhances business process needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification
• Salesforce Admin certification
• Certified Scrum Product Owner certification
• Understanding of AWS cloud technology platform and services
• Knowledge of Agile development principles
• General knowledge of airline’s markets and competitive market position
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Strategy & Planning
• Being well versed in the strategic direction set by the Sales Innovation team and ensures that it is implemented in the architecture of Marketing Cloud products
• Collaborate with leaders on development of internal product roadmap to align with overarching Salesforce Platform strategic goals
• Development & Delivery o Design, lead and facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to obtain feedback and transform insights into visions, frameworks, and concepts
• Develop and deliver innovative solutions, including solution concepts, to key decision makers which address their issues and needs to drive business value o Own capital and operational project management in coordination with internal and external stakeholders ensuring timeline and deliverables are met
• Leadership & Training
• Act as a consultant, reviewing solutions built on and/or integrated with Marketing Cloud and recommend improvements
• Act as a release manager, approving configuration and coded items to be deployed on the Salesforce platform
• Promote a spirit of business enablement by training fellow colleagues to utilize Salesforce tools and processes more effectively
• Innovation & Professional Development o Continually keep abreast of emerging and best-in-class user experiences and maintain understanding of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform
• Collaborate with colleagues and customers to create innovative prototypes and proofs of concept
LAUNCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.