Material Support & Services Agent
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Material Support & Services Agent for a 1st shift opportunity in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Material Services Agent is responsible to assure the highest level of support to our customers through monitoring backorder and repair order management, loans, rentals, exchanges and reconciliations in order to maximize the efficiency of customer inventory and overall material costs.
- Handles customer issues regarding material services activities.
- Provides timely and accurate information on operators repair order status.
- Handles internal administration for customer inquiries – open notifications, data input into computer system.
- Communicates and follows up with co-workers, or appropriate internal department to resolve customer issues concerning exchanges, rental, new part returns.
- Contacts customer when necessary to advice on delay or any necessary information regarding orders.
- Reviews customer orders and controls any backorders.
- Checks on status of purchase orders.
- Follows up on pricing questions and issues.
- Works closely with co-workers to determine TAT (turnaround time) and communicate this to the customer.
- Provides feedback to his/her superior on any customer concerns not able to be addressed.
- Follows up with co-workers in other units regarding any issues of quantities, technical specifications, aircraft model/type, serial numbers, customer code, delivery deadline/urgency, stock availability, price, etc.
- Makes necessary corrections, modifications and/or information additions.
- Analyzes clients’ order requests, special projects & produce reports and follows-up / controls.
- Carries out the documents distribution and filing; price follow-up / control and constant database update.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School/ GED required
- FLSA Non-Exempt, Intermediate Level Service, Production or Support Worker role requiring basic skills to perform most of the standard tasks within the function.
- 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Assignments require basic knowledge of a technical or functional area.
- Rapid learning and application of new information and concepts within the functional area takes place.
- Ability to multi-task, multi-functional, and a team player.
- Forklift certified and ability to operate machinery and power-tools
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving functions
- Knowledge of inventory systems and methods
- User knowledge of Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Able to navigate through SAP
- Valid Driver License is required
- Housekeeping duties and maintenance of clean work area (i.e., always keep warehouse area clean and neat).
- Must be able to keep standards of productivity and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if required.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.