LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembler for an opportunity in Clearwater, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on cable assemblies which includes installing cables, connectors and circuit card assemblies.
- Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation.
- Builds in accordance with IPC-620 quality standards.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma/ GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Assembler (Small Parts)