Plaster Pit and Demold – 1st shift
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Plater Pit and Demold Technician for an 1st shift opportunity in Renton, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Plaster Pit or Demold production worker manufactures molds that will be used to form composite parts, following Standard Work Instructions and production schedules.
- De-mold plaster parts and clean to requirements; preparing molds for curing process, light hand sanding, and removing excess plaster from mold and floor.
- Pour liquid plaster into mandrels to form molds according to Standard Work Instructions.
- Moving molds that are 10 lbs. to 200 lbs. lifting with two man lift.
- Maintain schedules and time allowances; reporting any discrepancies and scheduling concerns to supervisor.
- No experience necessary as long as they are aware of the physical working conditions.
- Experience with the use of basic hand and power tools.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Preferred Experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing (or similar) environment preferred.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. Pays $18-$19/Hour.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.