LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Maintenance Mechanic for an opportunity in Carson City, Nevada.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Disconnect, move, and re-connect machinery.
Trouble shoot and repair faults with machinery.
Perform scheduled maintenance on machinery.
Ensures compliance with Company Repair Station Manuel (RSM)/Quality Control Management (QCM).
Must be aware of ISO/Total Customer Satisfaction (TCS) quality requirements.
Adhere to all Company health, safety and environmental policies while performing job duties.
Adhere to and promote Corporate Code of Ethical Standards.
Regular and reliable attendance.
Performing other tasks in the facility as needed
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Five years of job experience or demonstrated ability.
- The specific LICENSES and/or CERTIFICATIONS required for this position are: – Passing grade Chromalloy Maintenance Mechanic Test.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge of power equipment and the ability to use hand and power tools.
- Must be able to operate forklift.
- Familiar with wastewater process.
- Ability to read and interpret manuals, schematics, and blueprints.
- Familiar with labeling and storage of waste material.
- Knowledge of basic mechanics.
- Knowledge of pneumatics.
- Knowledge of basic hydraulics.
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuitry Ability to speak and listen effectively to follow instructions in English.
- Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.