LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Machinist for a Direct Hire opportunity in Newnan, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate horizontal engine lathes and manual VTL’s.
- Operates all types of CNC metal-cutting machines and equipment. Machinery and equipment include, EDM, lathes, mills, boring mills, and grinders.
- Plans and performs setups, layouts, and execution of work according to product specifications, blueprints, drawings, and work instructions.
- Performs all work in accordance with plant safety rules and maintains highest quality standards in the execution of all assigned work.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on all machines and other routine labor work as required in accordance with production flow.
- Operator to adhere to all 5s / CPEX policies and to have a continuous improvement mindset.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in manual machining, measuring equipment, CNC set-up and program editing.
- Horizontal lathe experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to accurately interpret blueprints and/or work in-process documents.
- Math and computer technology skills as well as the ability to read and use measurement tools.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to client safety procedures and regulations.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.