LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembly Mechanics for an opportunity in Wichita, KS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have the skill and knowledge to perform…
Sealer – Seal parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies fillet and fay, apply leveling compound or scotch cast etc.
Sub-Assembly – Assemble parts to make sub assemblies using templates, jigs, and fixtures
Assembly / Installation Structures – Assemble structural parts, assemblies, and skins to make larger assemblies
Assembly / Installation Doors – Pre- assemble, trim, fit , rig , seal, align, and adjust aircraft door systems
- Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
Qualifications and requirements:
WORKERS MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP! Targeting a 10/24 start date until all slots are filled.
Workers must be able to work any shift needed.
2- 5 years of experience (A&P license is not a requirement)
Contractors will work in the 737 fuselage area. Could be “traveling” throughout the line to resolve/fix issues/rework so existing Spirit Employees can focus on their own assembly work.
Environment is busy requiring flexibility in as well as ability to work independently providing support wherever needed.
Could be on rotating shifts
Will be dealing with customer parts coming in for repair.
No license required.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.