HR Business Analyst
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an HR Business Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
• High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency and 3 plus years of relevant experience.
• Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Outlook and proficiency in Windows-based applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must be team-oriented and able to coordinate activities across multiple departments
• Must have the interpersonal skills necessary to direct the activities of others.
• Detail skills necessary to ensure that information is accurate and correct, that documents are grammatically correct,
and that work is completed in a timely manner.
• Organizational/leadership skills necessary to develop office procedures, prioritize and schedule work activities of self and others
and balance multiple assignments with limited direction.
• Must be able to type
• Must have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of staff from front line employees to executive staff.
• Must feel comfortable and be flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure.
***Candidate must have SmartSheet Admin experience to include creating dashboards, links, project plans, linking, formulas, etc
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks): This role supports the HR Service Delivery team
• Provide administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests,
and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and schedules.
• Must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
• Responsible for team schedules, Meeting minutes, new hire accesses and other documents, utilizing MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access, Visio and Outlook.
• Must be highly advanced in multitasking and ability to manage multiple high-level projects.
• Ability to interact with the office staff (at all levels) with a focus on team cohesion.
• Must feel comfortable and be flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
• Must act with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.
Human Resources Manager