LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is looking for a Uniform Brand Experience Team Lead for a position with our client, a major airline, in Atlanta, Ga.
The Uniform Brand Experience team is looking for a skilled Project Leader to assist leading projects related to Marketing and Product Design. The Marketing Project Leader will conceptualize, create and lead uniform-related Marketing collateral and campaigns for Delta’s 60,000+ frontline employees. These Marketing Projects can include infographics, flyers, posters, events, photo shoots, video shoots, uniform style guides and more.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles• High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency• Has experience creating Markteing collateral• Has experience building decksWhat will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications):• Bachelor’s Degree or 3 plus years of relevant experience• Has a proven business acumen as a team player• Has experience with presenting to executive leadership teams• Has experience in collaborating across multiple divisions• Has ability to run multiple projects at one time"
• 2-3 years of work experience leading projects in a marketing-related position or field
• Microsoft Office (powerpoint, excel, word, etc); in-design preferred but not required
• Ability to lead projects alone from start to finish; ability to create Marketing collateral (one-pagers, infographics, posters, flyers, etc.)
• Ability to coordinate, plan and lead photo and video shoots
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
• Own Marketing projects that are in partnership with Uniform Vendor
• Develop creative briefs and coordinate agency relationiships when needed
• Build internal marketing collateral and campaigns related to uniform products and designs
• Plan, coordinate and lead uniform-related events
• Plan, coordinate and lead unifiorm photo and video shoots
• Assist Lead Product Manager with product-related projects
• Leading multiple projects at once
• Lead meetings with key stakeholders
• Own weekly status reporting on all projects
• Build decks for executive presentations
• Create meeting agendas, take notes and send action items when needed