LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Sr Advanced Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Torrance, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Description:US Citizenship due to contractual requirements
· system test execution
. requirements analysis
· requirements decomposition
· systems design
· model based development system design
· systems integration
· systems validation & verification
· customer interaction and presentations
· project oversight
· project coordination
· budget/schedule responsibility
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical or Systems Engineering
· 4+ years of engineering experience in electrical mechanical systems
· Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
· Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
· Leading diverse and global team
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
· Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
· Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
· Making autonomous decisions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.