LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Inspector for an opportunity in Everett, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use and interpret drawings, inspection manuals and specifications, shop mathematics precision measuring instruments, specialized inspection machines, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work assignments.
- Experience working with Quality Management System Policies and Procedures
- Working knowledge of Company Policies, Procedures and Specifications
- Overall working knowledge of production processes
- Contact other company organizations or customer representatives, as required to coordinate and accomplish work assignments.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good computing skills
- Operate testing machines, calculate and record results
- Maintain certifications as required 1
- Plan own sequence of operations 1
- Follow Inspection (shop) procedures to accept or reject processes/parts/assemblies
- Verify that tools are qualified
- Prepare and maintain Quality records
- Work across equivalent or lower-level Inspector job codes as required
- Cross-train in equivalent level Assembly, Composite, Metals, Process and Systems/Payload Structures Mechanic classifications
Qualifications and requirements:
This will primarily be on 1st shift but the contractor needs to be available to work 2nd shift if they move people around. This is at a Boeing plant. They will need to go to Wichita for training/testing and will need to take the Inspector tests.
Blueprint – test out
Precision Measurement – test out
Electrical Bond Final Inspection – test out
Two sealer courses – test out
How to write a Tag (instructor led)
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.