Sr Advanced Systems Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Sr Advanced Systems Engineer for an opportunity in Clearwater, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
• Lead a diverse engineering team to perform technical execution for new products development for Honeywell Embedded GPS/INS product line
• Serve as the interface to the Program Manager, Systems Engineer, and other Integrated Program Team (IPT) leads to coordinate technical and programmatic status and issues
• Earned Value Management: Schedule, Cost and Milestone development and tracking
• Metric development/reporting
• Risk/Opportunity development and management
• Assess and drive achievement of programs with early problem detection and course correction
• Develop proposals to customer requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related Engineering degree at an accredited college or university
• 6+ years of experience in electronic systems design engineering or project leadership
• Due to export controls and ITAR products, candidate must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain DoD clearance
• Demonstrated Technical Leadership and Earned Value Management skills
• Aerospace or similar safety critical industry
• Embedded GPS/INS expertise
• Background in DO-178 and DO-254 or similar safety critical certification standards
• Individuals who quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt to project changes
• Multi-tasker and ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
• Strong communication skills and ability to create and sustain an environment that promotes good communications and candid feedback
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a challenging and fast-paced environment
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex Avionic systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for systems at every aspect of the systems lifecycle, from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the Electronic Solutions Engineering Sensing, Guidance and Navigation business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
Product Link: https://aerospace.honeywell.com/content/dam/aerobt/en/documents/learn/products/navigation-and-radios/brochures/N61-0411-000-003_EGI-Anti-Jam-brochure_Feb2019.pdf
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.