LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Structures Mechanic with C&D check experience on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements for factory, shop and/or hangar positions
- Comply with environmental health and safety policies and procedures
- Participate in 5-S activities
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist with maintenance at off-site locations as needed
- Assist with other maintenance disciplines as needed
Qualifications and requirements:
- You have received training from an avionics/electrical Aircraft Technical School or other substantiated equivalent
- You have a minimum 2 years of avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience on corporate aircraft
- You have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
- You have the ability to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualifications as required
- You are able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You are able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) if applicable
- You have an A Certification, P Certification, or A&P Certificate (preferred)
- You have GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate (preferred)
- You have experience on corporate jets (preferred)
- You have basic PC skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.