Aircraft Engine Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic with repair experience on corporate aircraft for an opportunity in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Perform periodic inspections of engines and aircraft, for example, thrust reversers (TR), Major Periodic Inspection (MPI), Hot Section Inspection (HSI) in accordance with appropriate maintenance manuals
- Troubleshoot and repair basic engine and related aircraft problems at on-site and off-site locations
- Assist in complex engine and related aircraft repairs at on-site and off-site locations
- Perform removal, installation, and replacement of engines, accessories
- Disassemble, inspect, and reassemble aircraft engines
- Replace all Line Replace Units (LRU) as required
- Assist with fueling/defueling aircraft as required
- Assist with engine operational check and functional tests
- Assist Aviation Maintenance Technicians in the operation of ground support equipment (GSE), for example, ground power units, tugs, hydraulic mules, and oxygen servicing units
- Assist Aviation Maintenance Technicians and Electronic/Avionics Technicians in troubleshooting and repairing aircraft
- Perform basic sheet metal and electrical repairs as required
- Access and re-install aircraft components, which obstruct the performance of assigned tasks
- May perform Designated Inspector (DI) function as qualified by QA
- Assist other employees in the performance of their duties within area(s) of qualification
Qualifications and requirements:
- Active / Valid A&P license
- 3+ years of experience in aircraft turbine engine maintenance
- You can read and interpret engineering documents and repair manuals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.