LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Lead Supervisor for an opportunity in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Position Summary: The Lead Mechanic works as part of an integrated team on specific aircraft projects. The Lead Mechanic is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe work environment, managing costs and delivering a quality aircraft/product on time. The Lead Mechanic prioritizes all work to be accomplished during a specific shift. Perform work within budgeted time within the Company, FAA, and our customers’ standards of quality. His/her responsibilities include the setup of the oncoming shift in terms of job assignments that he/she coordinates with the off-going Lead Mechanic on his/her specific shift so as to create a smooth transition during shift changes. The Lead Mechanic also helps develop and maintain budget.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Current A&P license required
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must have 5 + years comercial aircraft experience
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift and weekends
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.