LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Planning Analyst in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Planning Analyst effectively coordinates all aspects of package preparation to ensure all five phases of package development are completed efficiently on-time and accurate.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Two (2) year’s aircraft planning/pricing and proficient in A.D. research, familiar with Maintenance Programs and can read and understand Aircraft manuals and drawings.
- Four (4) years’ commercial aircraft experience.
- Computer use: PC and mainframe, must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and Project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft related scheduling and maintenance packages.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College graduate preferred but not requried.
- A&P license perferred but not required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.