A&P Mechanic III
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic for an opportunity in Englewood, CO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an A&P Mechanic with a high school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 5 years of relevant experience. In this challenging, fast-paced environment, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of FAA regulations and experience with aircraft airframes and engines to support the design and creation of the most groundbreaking aerospace and defense technologies – those that exist today and those that will shape tomorrow. What to look forward to: As an A&P Mechanic, you will be using your skills and expertise to provide our customers with an airworthy and reliable product while maintaining the highest standards of quality and integrity. You’ll be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting our aircraft airframes and engines to ensure aircraft conformance with regulations.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at typically 5 or more years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Active, current Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant certification with no prior FAA violations
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work locations
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Pass and maintain Class 3 Physical requirements, including a hearing test
- Ability to understand and interpret applicable technical schematics, diagrams, blueprints, manuals and/or publications
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance is required
- Advanced skills in repairing, maintaining and/or troubleshooting aircraft airframes and engines
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required.
- FAA repair station and/or Quality Assurance experience
- Able to travel on a regular basis and/or work different shifts including overtime and weekends
- Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFARS)
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry, the US Department of Defense or US Military
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.