Final Assembler – 2nd Shift
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Final Assembler for an 2nd shift opportunity in Sumner, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Final Assembler will perform finish assembly processes to produce commercial aircraft composite products.
- Following job traveler instructions to assemble parts using small hand tools, bonding adhesives, and assembly jigs.
- Hand wrapping insulation blankets, using utility knives, foam insulation, and insulation tape.
- Light sanding and abrading of composite, plastic, and some metal components.
- May perform some light riveting using rivet squeezes and pop rivet guns.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Hand motor skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and quick learner.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.