LAUNCH is seeking Quality Technicians for an opportunity in Dillon, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Technicians will support Quality Engineering and Operations to help achieve operational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and report OAP verification audits.
- Document and submit First Article Inspection reports.
- Perform inspection using hand gauging and following GDT requirements.
- Support development of inspection plans
- Develop part marking instructions and set up
- Assist QE with RCCA initiatives.
- Assist QE with PRB / MRB activities.
- Provide support as needed for calibration and for setup of gauges.
- Conduct training on quality assurance concepts and tools.
- Support / develop gage plan activities. Conducts and analyze Gage R&R activities.
- Provide support in the management of the Corrective Action System and Customer Submittals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or GED; Two-year technical degree a definite plus.
- Minimum 2 years of quality technician experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with GD&T / Blueprints.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Office; e-mail; intranet; and internet.
- The ability to read and interpret work instructions and basic prints and dimensions.
- Ability to professionally communicate and work cooperatively with others.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic English language skills and the ability to read, follow, and interpret planning and work order instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Quality Assurance Technician