LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Experienced GSE Mechanics for an opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of the GSE Mechanic is to maintain ground support equipment in a safe operating condition, maintain a preventative maintenance program, and perform maintenance to resolve immediate operational and/or safety concerns.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of GSE Mechanic experience.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
- Valid Drivers Lic
- Related Technical or trade school education
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Own tools
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints and technical reference manuals.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
• Good understanding of equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
• Attentive to detail.
• Should be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work well with others.
• Able to follow directions and work well independently.
• Ability and willingness to work weekends, holidays, evenings, overtime and on-call as assigned.
• Must be able to read, write and speak Standard English for routine business correspondence and for producing work products.
• Must be able to adhere to all established safety policies, processes and procedures.
- Aircraft Maintenance Hangar Experience
- ASE Certification
- AS9100 Experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.