LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembly Mechanics to be a part of The Sr. Rapid Response Team for an opportunity in Wichita, KS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
These individuals will be part of the Rapid Response Team.
Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.
1. Drill out rivets
2. Shoot rivets in skin panels
3. Squeeze rivets common to interior structure
4. Remove Hi locs
5. Install Hi locs
6. Perform cut and splices
7. Pull holes
8. Oversize holes
9. Layout holes by hand
10. Ability to read and interpret drawings (blueprints)
11. Ability to install freeze plugs
12. Install bushings
Qualifications and requirements:
Workers must be able to work any shift needed.
10+ years’ experience (at least 10 years, if they are not as strongly skilled then they probably need more years of experience) (A&P license is not a requirement)
Contractors will work in the 737 fuselage area so they must have strong sheet metal experience.
They are looking for both 1st and 2nd shift. If a worker can only work one of the shifts please put it at the top of their resume.
They will still go through the 3-day mechanic training.
There will be a manager reviewing resumes and making hiring decisions. It is likely he will interview as well since he was asking. I’ve suggested if he wants to interview to do Teams video.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.