LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Production Assemblers for an opportunity in Milwaukie, OR
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of routine mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations in accordance with company instructions and procedures
• Conducts inspections of own and /or other associates work to insure correctness in accordance with company and /or customer drawing
• Applies process specifications governing the production of product within an assigned cell, records production time and quantity data
• Maintains work area under company guidelines and participates in events as required
• Provides simple welding tasks and/or brazing, or soldering and may operate light machinery such as sand blaster, or electro- etching processing and press
• Actively demonstrates all safety policies and procedures
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations is preferred.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
Qualifications and requirements:
- 0-7 years of relevant experience
- Must have mechanical and/or electromechanical assembly operations experience
- Able to operate a variety of hand tools and machinery
- Ability to read and interpret company documents, such as safety rules, operating/manufacturing instructions, policies and procedures
- Good manual dexterity required to work with small parts
- Capable of recognizing and solving typical problems that can occur in own work area; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.