Hours: 930am-630 pm
Pay: $24 – $29 per hour, depending on experience
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Tractor repairs
- Trailer repairs
- Support equipment repairs
- Inspections (scheduled / unscheduled / DOT)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform inspections on company owned equipment
- Sign off on DOT inspections
- Perform DOT brake inspections and repairs (air brakes)
- Repair air conditioning systems as needed
- Charge parts out into the company’s computer system
- Read, troubleshoot, and repair electronic diesel engines
- Read and understand equipment electrical circuits and diagrams
- Troubleshoot and repair air brake systems
- Be familiar with DOT out-of-service criteria
- Know how to operate a torque wrench
- Safely operate shop supplied heavy duty tools
- Safely drive company owned equipment
- At least 1year experience in the operation and repair of tractor (class 8), and trailers (air brakes) inspection / repairs within a fleet, state, or federal (including Armed Forces) shop environment.
Two year degree with a leading technical college in the repair of diesel engines is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.