Shift: 1 M- F 10am- 6:30 pm
1 Tu- Saturday 10 am- 630 pm, :
- Strong Diagnostics, software skills, shop floor experience
- Electronic engine troubleshooting, repair, starters, alternators
- Preventative maintenance tasks (brakes, tires, oil changes)
- Refrigeration/Reefer Experience Preferred (will pay more)
- Tires, tread, inflation, rotation, reconditioning of wheels
- Transmission, clutch (R&R) drive line components
- 5 Years of mechanic experience, ability to obtain CDL in 120 days
- Full tool set required
- Follows workplace and vehicle safety procedures consistently.
- Follows good housekeeping standards
- Follows SDS training and guidelines.
- Possess an advanced set of tools
- Able to perform proper preventive maintenance such as: lube, filters, inspection, including truck appearance, interior and exterior, cab related safety and security.
- Direct/Indirect labor accountability (completing paperwork)
- Diagnose and repair of cab related defects
- Perform all electrical repairs.