LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assembly Mechanics for an opportunity in Everett WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, install, seal, rig, inspect, and complete precision and other structural and system components, working from drawings, documents, process specifications, quality control requirements, and established processes and procedures. Functional test and correct, fit form and function of assemblies and components.1. Obtain required information from prints, charts, sketches, work instructions, documents, verbal and electronic information.2. Use shop mathematics and precision measuring and or test instruments to complete work assignments and functional test assemblies andcomponents.3. Utilize tooling in the assembly of components into sub-assemblies or end items.4. Verify work performed is per work instructions and meets process and/or engineering specification. Identify discrepancies found per applicable procedure.5. Ensure equipment and tool certification occurs per procedure.6. Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment, maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic Total Preventative Maintenance duties).7. Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to the next operation. On an exception basis, move product to the next operation within a building.8. Perform work within allotted schedules.9. Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing process by training and assisting employees at all classificationlevels.10. Assist in the training of other assembly personnel in assembly, installation and inspections techniques.11. Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified. Level B Setup and operate conventional and/or Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) and fastening equipment of less than simultaneous 3-axis movement. Activities include, e.g. drive Matic processes, etc., or the employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform in one or more of the specialties listed below: Assembly/Installation of Structures Sealer Sub Assembly Additionally, the employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform one or more of the specialty skills listed below: Assembly/Installation Doors Integral Fuel Cell Sealing Precision Bench Assembly Pressure and vacuum testing
Qualifications and requirements:
This is a rigging position
WORKERS MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP!
Workers must be able to work any shift needed.
5-10 years of experience (A&P license is not a requirement)
Looking for composite Mechanic Contractors to do rework.
Must be able to pass the Plate Test
Experience with rigging passenger doors, cargo doors, radomes, or flight controls
This is for 787 line. Must provide a copy of the job description to your resource/s.
Pay and per diem only, for those who qualify for per diem.
No license required.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. : $38-$57, call to learn more about potential eligibility for travel expense
reimbursement, bonuses, etc.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.