Program Manager – Weekend
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Program Manager – Weekend with direct aviation experience for an opportunity in Tampa, Florida.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for production activities, maintenance personnel, document compliance, schedules, and budgets related to maintenance operations under their span of control during the facilities 2nd shift. Responsible for OJT “on the job training” and assisting his subordinates in proper procedures, methods, and practices to be followed in each respective duty; Responsible for the preservation of all units or parts during process through the shop and after work is completed. The Production Manager duties may be delegated to a qualified individual under his management in his absence but ultimate responsibility for those duties remains with the Production Manager.
- Supervises and directs the maintenance operations through subordinates.
- Works in conjunction with the Quality Supervisors or Managers to ensure maintenance of each article is in compliance with the required standards.
- Interacts with the Material Manager to ensure the required flow of necessary parts for supply and any equipment.
- Makes recommendations to the MRO Manager for improvement of maintenance operations.
- Works through supervisors to ensure completion of all required records.
- Maintaining his assigned hangar(s) and shops in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensures proper handling and disposition of all parts while in repair process.
- Maintain high quality standards of all aspects within his assigned areas.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Preferred valid Airframe & Powerplant license. Minimum of A License.
- One (1) year certificate from college or technical school.
- Six (6) years of experience and/or training.
- Available to work 2nd shift (3pm – 12am)
- Ability to use Microsoft products (i.e., Excel and Word).
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations and ISO training.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Proficient in Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.