FAA Assembly & Test Technician – Level 1
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking FAA Assembly & Test Technician – Level 1 for an opportunity in Tempe, AZ
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
- Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment.
- Requires an associate’s degree and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under direct supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor. Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK OVERTIME
- FAA POSITION
- 1st shift
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.