LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Operator for an opportunity in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Builds aircraft parts using CNC router machinery, shop tools, and standard aircraft materials to support the delivery of the aircraft cabinets.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year CNC machine experience, cabinet building experience, or equivalent.
- Good mechanical aptitude and understanding of basic machine principles.
- Computer proficient.
- Able to set up and operate all standard equipment related to the CNC router process.
- Must possess required tools and tool box.
- Able to work from documentation such as drawings, f-standards, preparation packages, 3d models
- Good working knowledge of math and geometry and be able to work in both Metric and English
- units of measure.
- Able to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.