Composites / Furnishings Technician – Non-licensed – Premium Pay
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Composites / Furnishings Technicians with experience on Regional Aircraft for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Composites Technicians will perform LED lighting and In-Seat Power Mods.
Qualifications and requirements:
- LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH INTERIOR PANEL PAINTING AND REPAIR EXPERIENCE.
- The Ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience with fiberglass/composite repairs and paint work on interior type components such as galleys and sidewalls or equivalent type work.
- Typical repairs range from minor fiberglass layups, filling and sanding smooth defects, adhesive repairs to cracks and broken components.
- The paint experience is for smaller items and interior components such as galley and Lav cabinets.
- Client is open to candidates with these types of experiences outside of aviation as well.
- The typical repairs are removal of damaged honeycomb and filling with resin, to sanding and filling defects in flat panels.
- The major paint work right now is on items that are visible to the flying customer so we need high quality finished products.
- These interior components are being inspected by multiple people and any defects will be rejected and will require rework.
- To limit the amount of rework, needing people who are detailed-oriented and care about the product they are putting out.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.