LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electrical Engineer for an opportunity in Palmdale. CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seeking an Electrical Harness Design Engineer, experienced in electrical harness design and installation
– Produce electrical wiring schematic drawings using Mentor Graphics Capital-Logic from Electrical Source Data (ESD)
– Produce electrical Build-to-Product definition (wire cards) using Mentor Graphics Capital
– Produce harness assembly drawings using Mentor Graphics-HarnessXC and CATIA V5
– Will work with other subsystems engineers to establish electrical loads and wiring requirements for various subsystem components
– Must have familiarity with sizing primary and secondary power distribution wire IAW AS50881
– Must have familiarity with EMI/EMC wiring requirements and cable shielding principles
– Will work with Air Vehicle, Mission Systems, and Manufacturing during build and troubleshooting
Qualifications and requirements:
- Suppliers can submit fully qualified candidates over the pay rate range. Rates will be evaluated on a case by case basis based off of a candidate’s qualifications in respect to the position.
Must have experience with Mentor Graphics Capital design tools
clean-sheet design experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. Pays $40-$110/hour.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.