M-F 1st Shift
We are looking for a talented Diesel Technician to join our team! This job posting is open to the best and the brightest so if you pride yourself on integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail, we’d love to chat.
Expectations for this Position:
- Perform routine maintenance, scheduled preventative maintenance (“PM”), and follow up repairs to Class 6-8 trucks (light and heavy).
- Diagnose, adjust, and repair various types of truck equipment including, but not limited to the following: Electrical/Brake/Cooling Systems, Starters/Alternators, Air conditioning systems, Engine electronics, Power steering systems, Diesel Engines, Transmissions, Clutches, Differentials, etc.
- Thoroughly and accurately document and upload pictures of work performed, parts used, and all findings observed
- Prepare and process bills and customer payments using basic mathematical skills
Requirements for this Position:
- Must provide own hand tools that are adequate to perform job functions.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Great attitude & punctuality, strong communication skills, safety conscious, good instincts, orginization skills and self-motivation
- Working knowledge and experience of diesel products, repairs and parts
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Occasional Overtime Required