LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Cabinet Fabricators for an opportunity in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Cabinet Fabricators will fabricate aircraft cabinets and perform other functions that support the delivery of aircraft cabinets using cabinet construction skills in conformance with procedures and guidelines and quality standards.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous cabinet making experience or equivalent.
- Able to set up and operate all standard equipment related to cabinet making.
- Able to work from documentation such as drawings, f-standards, preparation packages, etc.
- Good working knowledge of math and geometry
- Able to work in both Metric and English units of measure
- Able to work in confined space.
- Able to lift and transport up to 75 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework.
- Must have solid PC skills. All work entry is on a screen and digital.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.