Responsible for managing the process and schedule related to sourcing rich and textual content, including destination, hotel, ground services, sightseeing and activities, related to enhancing and updating content information for vacation package offerings sold by MLT Vacations.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
· Scope of responsibilities include capturing all business requirements, determining an action plan to meet those requirements, identifying key tasks to achieve goal, supporting issue resolution and maintaining schedule/project plan to ensure that all activities are on time
· Participate in and lead regularly scheduled project update calls and meetings with project team
· Communicate project status to varying audiences, from project team members to executive management, including milestones and realistic forecast of final deliverables meeting or exceeding project goals, objectives and timelines
· Align and collaborate with Content Management, Global Electronic Distribution, Product Development and Marketing teams to understand business and technical requirements
· Identify issues that occur with content updates and promotions and work with applicable departments to resolve issues
· Create and manage content review schedule to ensure content (hotel, destination, deal pages, documents, etc.) is continuously being updated and accurate
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Knowledge of vacations packages or hotel and tour operator processes a plus.
· Proven experience in documenting, tracking and analyzing project tasks, issues and schedule.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish fact, draw conclusions and solve problems in a timely and accurate manner
· The optimal candidate will be a self-starter who possesses initiative and requires minimal supervision.
· Must have strong communication skills with the ability to interact with many levels of management and resources throughout the company, in a professional manner/tone.
· Has demonstrated the ability to manage multiple activities and assignments and to recognize when prioritization may be needed and escalate appropriately.
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· 3-5 years project coordination experience a plus
· Seasoned user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) with Intermediate level knowledge of MS Project required.
LAUNCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law
If you are a person with disability needing assistance with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.