LAUNCH is one of the fastest growing aviation staffing firms in the country and as a result we are adding additional client services roles to our team! If you are career minded, have a positive attitude and a strong desire for success then we have a rewarding career opportunity for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain, manage, grow and deliver to key LAUNCH TEAMS clients and projects. This role is the liaison between LAUNCH Teams and Staffing and works in conjunction with the Sales Leader and Market Segment Leader assigned to the account.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Act as the primary day-to-day focal/tactical liaison between Staffing and Delivery for LAUNCH Teams.
- Owns all job orders and facilitates the fulfillment process from screening, interviewing, selection, tracking, to start.
- Abides by fulfillment, client relations, and contractor relations outlined, below.
- Facilitates LAUNCH Teams projects in conjunction with our Field Service coordinators.
Fulfillment aspects of the position:
- Communicates and coordinators any LAUNCH Teams recruiting updates to Staffing.
- Management and oversight of pre-identified talent and/or pipeline.
- Communicate updates to fulfillment around pre-identified talent and/or pipeline.
- Communicate updates around job site transfers.
- Job order management which includes qualifying, testing the job description, validation, communication, and audit of open orders.
- Opens and closes all orders for assigned accounts and ensures real time accuracy.
- Review all open orders on a weekly basis for accuracy in description of job, description of facility, pay and bill details, bonus information, compliance standards, and onboarding information.
- Requirement allocation and distribution.
- Setup new REQ Qualification calls with Recruiting, Field Services, and TEAMS leadership, when necessary.
- Owns the submittal process – submits candidates to client or LAUNCH Teams Leadership (if required) after doing a general screening of the candidate that’s presented.
- Follows up with client (or TEAMS supervisor) on submittal feedback and aging submittals.
- Coordinates Interviews when required.
- Incorporates feedback from client (or TEAMS leadership) into job order and communicates updates with LAUNCH Recruiting.
- Own database processes tied to their portfolio of accounts which includes rate changes, shift changes, position changes, etc.
- Customer specific reporting which includes reporting instructions, tracking reports, etc.
Client Relations aspects of the position:
- Communicate and tracking adjustments (falloffs, additions, start date adjustments, etc.) with client, TEAMS leadership, field services team member, and fulfillment.
- Badge tracking, where applicable.
- Manage client specific processes, paperwork, and reports (when applicable).
- Validate shift schedule of contract employees.
- Ownership of the start report for LAUNCH Teams (pay, bill, bonus, etc.).
- Additional tactical and transactional responsibilities that may apply when servicing our customer.
Contractor Relations aspects of the position:
- Administers TEAMS Welcome Guide and hosts inculturation TEAMS meetings the week before new starts.
- Facilitates reporting instructions to the assigned recruiters.
- Approves advances for contractors working at their assigned accounts.
- Administers employee engagement surveys.
- Partners with Fulfillment and TEAMS leadership to create a ranking system to evaluate our contract employees.
Additional TEAMS responsibilities:
- Manages manpower reports (daily control towers) and manpower movement.
- Travel to assist starting up projects, as needed.
- Reviews and submits TEAMS expense reports.
- Assists with contractor travel arrangements.
- Assists with time station maintenance.
- Terminates contractors in iCIMS ATS.
- Manages new client compliance forms.
- Arranges project planning documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Motivated and driven
Self-starter, goal and accomplishment oriented individual
Strong business acumen, multitasking and organizational skills
Ability to build rapport with both internal staff and clients / customers
Excellent interpersonal skills – verbal/written
Ability to travel
Meticulous approach to work with an eye for detail
Ability to maintain high-quality work and meet strict deadlines
Strong technical skills; proficiency in iCIMS, Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Adaptable to work with company ERP and other management systems to support the business
Ability to adhere to LAUNCH’s Mission and Values
MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 to 5 years of experience performing business and account tasks
- 3 to 5 years of experience leading and managing high-performing teams
- 3+ years of experience in CRM/ATS systems (iCIMS preferred)
- Must be able to work independently
- Previous experience in a staffing operation and recruiting preferred
- Previous experience working in Aviation/Aerospace is preferred
- Associates degree preferred
- LAUNCH Clients (existing)
- LAUNCH Teams Leadership
- LAUNCH Commercial Division
- LAUNCH Operations (HR, Recruiting, Compliance, Safety)