LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Assembly Technicians for an opportunity in Stuart, Florida
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Assembly Technician will be drilling and riveting components for Boeing 767 and 777 aircraft.
- The Assembly Technician performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations.
- Analyze processes and process improvement.
- May be responsible for distributing activities and goals, coordinate and guide technical support groups.
- Assist with new operators, as well as assist in processes analysis.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of aviation structural assembly experience.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.